Plantable Rakhi - Calendula Seeds
THIS GORGEOUS RAKHI TURNS INTO A PLANT!
10% OFF ON PURCHASE OF 3 RAKHIS
- Handmade from recycled paper with jute string
- Heavy concentration of seeds in the center for higher success of germination
- Paper and string are biodegradable
- Colours used are non-toxic
- Let your Rakhi bond be celebrated through the year through a beautiful plant
Each year we buy synthetic, plastic rakhis which are mass-produced and are unsustainable. These get thrown out just a few days after use and they end up in waterways and in landfills.
Why not make your festival sustainable with this cool new plantable rakhi?
Our rakhis are made using jute string, biodegradable paper, non-toxic inks, and government-approved seeds.
Easily plant the rakhi after use and see it bloom into a beautiful plant.
FROM USE & THROW TO USE & GROW: After the festival of rakhi, the seeds at the center can be grown into a plant
GREEN GIFTING PRODUCT: 100% eco-friendly product For anyone who wants to create a positive impact on the planet.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Designed and made in India to reduce waste, promote recycling, and encourage planting activities.
Box Size: 8cms X 11cms
Contains: Calendula seeds
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- We offer FREE shipping all over India
- Please allow 7 working days for your product to reach you
- There may be some delays due to COVID 19
We have FREE shipping within India on prepaid orders. Once you place an order your products would be delivered within 5-8 working days. Though we use some of India's largest logistics companies for shipping, we are bound in coverage by their reach. In case your address is in a location not served by them we would contact you to do our best to find an alternative solution to make your order reach you. Please Note- During festivals, adverse weather conditions or PANDEMICS, your shipment could get further delayed. We ensure you that we will try our best to have your parcel delivered to you in good time.
Cash on Delivery:
COD is available